RASCOM’s participation at the conference “Transport Networks Russia 2017”
From March 16 to March 17, 2017 RASCOM company will take part as a sponsor and delegate at the annual event devoted to market development of telecommunication transport networks in Russia and CIS, which is the 8th International Conference “Transport Networks Russia 2017 - Transport telecommunications networks development in Russia and CIS”, which is held in Moscow.
For the last seven years the conference has become the key meeting point for more than 300 regulators and senior executives of the carrier industry, and a place where technology leaders and visionaries of the ICT industry can share their insights.
The key topics of the conference are as follows:
• The global backbone networks and wholesale market. Development prospects;
• New opportunities for cross-border crossings and junctions of backbone networks;
• Optimization of infrastructure used by backbone operators and joint construction and operation of telecom networks in Russia & CIS;
• Using corporate infrastructure to develop the new fiber optic lines and channels;
• New technologies in the construction of transit networks;
• Is it possible to compete between content providers and carriers on the Russian market?
• The role of Internet Exchange Points on the wholesale telecom market;
• “The dark fiber” market in Russia. The experience of building fiber optic systems for further sale of fibers to cellular and fixed network operators.
During the conference RASCOM will discuss announced topics and hold a series of meetings with partners participating in the conference in the organized area for meetings and negotiations (table “b”).
To arrange a meeting or informal discussion with RASCOM representatives in the course of “Transport Networks Russia 2017”, please, contact CJSC “RASCOM” promotion manager Aleinikova Inna: phone: +7(812) 303-91-70. E-mail: email@example.com